- 🔊 PROTECTION WITHOUT LOSS OF SOUND QUALITY RaveAid Earplugs don't block or muffle sound, they reduce decibel levels while maintaining quality. RaveAid Earplugs: Preserve the original sound quality, only quieter. Reduces noise evenly to maintain the full spectrum of sound. A possible 21 decibel drop in noise levels.
- 🔊 PERFECT FIT Contains two pairs of different sized earplug shells. Insert the pair of attenuation filters into the preferred size shell and earplugs are ready to use.
- 🔊 COMFORTABLE Choose the size you need and reduce harmful noise levels while maintaining comfort. High quality, soft silicon for durability and prolonged wear.
- 🔊 MULTIPLE USES Whether performing live music, attending a Heavy Metal Concert or Rave, participating in water sports, or working near loud machinery or as a DJ, RaveAid Earplugs will protect your hearing while allowing you to still experience sound quality.
- 🔊 ERGONOMIC ALUMINUM CASE This sturdy, attractive case provides for easy storage on your keychain.
The volume or intensity of sound is measured in decibels that range on a scale from 0 to 140. The higher the decibel level, the louder the noise. The louder the noise, the greater the risk of hearing loss. Riding a motorcycle can produce 100 decibels of sound. A rock concert can exceed 120 decibels. Yet hearing damage can begin at just 85 decibels. Hearing loss is unrecoverable. This knowledge makes an investment in RaveAid Earplugs a wise investment. They can eliminate up to 21 decibels!
Musicians practice and perform live music for extended periods of time. RaveAid Earplugs are a must have for these talented individuals. The importance for musicians is to be able to con-tinue to hear the sound quality while only reducing the loudness. Foam earplugs simply block, then muffle the sound, but RaveAid will maintain the sound quality while reducing possible harmful noise levels.
There are other activities that produce high decibel noise levels over an extended period of time. Motorcycle riders, DJs, individuals who work with machinery and loud engines are also susceptible to hearing loss due to loud noises over lengthy periods of time.
Are you an avid concert goer? Whether Rap, Heavy Metal, or Rock, do not go to a concert without RaveAid. You will still enjoy the music in its original sound quality, but you will pro-tect one of your most important senses.
RaveAid Ear Plugs are durable and comfortable for long durations. Put them in and forget they are there. The compact case allows you to carry the earplugs on your keychain so that they are there when you need them. Two pairs of different sized earplug shells allow you to select the fit that is perfect for you.